Concrete Trade Waste Works
Works Comprised of the following:
- Site Establishment includes – Site Induction-Location of services to find depth of sewer– Signage – Temp Fencing – Float Shift of Machines – Set out of bund
- Demolition of Old Concrete – Removal of concrete and Footings including tip fees.
- Excavation for pad footings and Tie Beams and removal of spoil from area with Small Tip Truck to adesignated stockpile point area for removal by Tandem Tip Trucks
- Supply and Install Blinding instead of a crushed rock base under footings and bund, installed with asmall line pump
- Install Trench Grate and connect to Trade Waste Pit – allowance for Allproof industries as perattached with galvanized grates not stainless steel.
- Pour Pad Footing and Tie Beams –with small line pump and 32mpa concrete.
- Box and pour bund slab including Formwork, fixings and labour.
- Box and Pour 4 x 600 x 600 Pedestals – we have included the installation of Hold down Bolts Only
- Place Steel Mesh for Bund Base including starter bars for walls
- Pour Base Slab including Small Line Pump and Concure curing agent.
- Supply and Install Bund Walls and Pump Tank Base, Plinth after Boxing
- Concrete Infill with SL82 Steel – Dowels and 32mpa concrete – make good