Fire Service & Trade Waste Installation Works:
- Mark out Pipework and cable routes and locations.
- Bracket and support detailed design and locations.
- Review details of Fire Protection Services wiring diagrams of all equipment supplied including all interconnections between equipment to enable the necessary wiring to be undertaken.
- Thermal expansion accommodation and anchorage, including provision of bellows or bends.
- Valve and access locations and Installation.
- Determining water supply capacities.
- Fire protection systems design in accordance with the Fire Safety Engineering Report.
- The provision of all associated Fire Protection Services and drainage works necessary for the operation of the relevant fire equipment and fire system
- Testing of the system
- Re – Instatement of any Ceilings – Concrete or Asphalt if required